This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Christmas Card - Distress Oxides

Hello Good People

Today I have a little Christmas Card to share with you.
I used Distress Oxides for the background, along with some heat embossing.


I so love how one can easily blend the colours.

I added a small cluster in the middle, with a pop of colour.


I added some gems to the snowflake centres and again, used an old rub-on for the greeting.

I hope you have made some Christmas cards this year! ;-)

See you back tomorrow..
Have a super day!
Denise x


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the cool background and the way the flower pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. the back ground looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the background you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic design Denise! love that red cluster with flowers, look so festive ))))

    ReplyDelete