This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 15 September 2017

Stashy Christmas Card

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing another Christmas Card.
I have been de-stashing and it certainly feels good to do that! ;-)


I used distress ink and water on the music paper, to create a watercolour effect.

Here's a close-up of the little cluster.


The addition of the black leaves just finished it off nicely.

So how are your Christmas cards coming along?

Hope you have a lovely Friday!
Take care
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Such a clever way to do the frame. I may "borrow" that technique :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the destashing process - makes room for newer goodies to find a place in your craft room! Yep -'tis the Season to get ready 14 weeks to go. Not that I'm counting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely festive card and it feels good to stash bust too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very festive Christmas card, love it X

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG so much Christmas stuff around :P I am so not ready for Christmas yet :D :D Good on you for de-stashing. Such a pretty card though and a horrid reminder that if I don't start now I am going to be way behind the 8 ball. :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card Denise1 love that frame look so awesome! )))

    ReplyDelete