This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Thank You Cards - BoBunny Weekend Adventures Collection & BoBunny Stamps

Hello Everyone

I have some BoBunny Thank You cards to share with you today! ;-)
BoBunny has come out with some fabulous new stamps and I could not resist using them.


I fussy cut and layered up the stamped florals.
I also used the gorgeous BoBunny gems and beautiful die-cut.

Here's a closer look.


The second card was similarly made.


I so love this floral cluster stamp.  It really is gorgeous.


Please pop over here to check out the new BoBunny stamps and supplies.
Weekend Adventures is a really fun and gorgeous collection too! ;-)

Have a fabulous afternoon!
Denise x



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blooms Denise and I would not be able to choose a favourite card. They are both sensational. I like the thank you script too. Must dash off and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely cards, bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards Denise! this stamp is so pretty and look nice in every color! )))

    ReplyDelete