This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Art Journal Page - Design Worx stencils& Graphic45

Hello Everyone

I have an art journal page to share with you today.
I used 2 Design Worx stencils on this page and really loved using them.


I used the stencils for the background, along with some acrylic paint and modeling paste.

I coloured it with distress inks and added water drops for a watercolour effect.

I then added stamping and some fussy cut elements from Graphic 45.

Here's a closer look.


I added some white highlights with a white gel pen and also with some white gesso.

One of my favourite colours is definitely green, so I really love using it and love the richness it adds to this page.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
Have a gorgeous day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. The Stencil is beautiful. Lovely work of art. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, I love the leaves and great texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and texturedDenise! wonderful work! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the vibrant background with the softer pinks. The watercolour effect you've achieved is gorgeous with the translucent butterflies. A new fave for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Denise! I love all of the amazing details and techniques you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Denise! This is amazing! That stencil is the coolest and looks fabulous with your gorgeous layers of color. Really beautiful my friend. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete