This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 17 May 2017

50th Wedding Anniversary Mini Album - BoBunnt C'est La Vie

Hello Everyone

Apologies for the slow postings but unfortunately our internet line is out and I have to connect via my phone.  Anyways, so let me persevere and see how far I get.

Last year my parents were married for 50yrs and so I used an older BoBunny collection for this album. I bought this collection before I even was chosen for the BoBunny Design Team.



I had saved this collection for a special project and so was pleased to eventually use it for this.


My Mom really does love flowers so I made sure that I used these throughout the album.


I also used a lot of stamps, stickers and chipboard pieces.



It was really good to use goodies from my stash and little bits and pieces, that I have had for ever.



The colours on this collection are just gorgeous.


I had some rub-ons that I really wanted to use too, but they just would not rub off.
So I just cut them up and used them as stickers.


On this page I added a little envelope and wrote them a little message.




I actually gave this album to my Mom as a Mother's Day gift and she was really delighted with it.
I was soooo pleased! ;-)

So thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope to have the internet line restored soon.  Hopefully Telkom will assist with that ;-)

Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. 50 years together - what an achievement and your mini album is the perfect gift to recall precious memories of family and friends. Lovely work Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big Congrats to your Parents, 50 years is a wonderful milestone! My parents have been married for 62 years!!! A beautiful and special album for them to remember this amazing milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is a perfect gift to the lovely couples! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to your parensts Denise! wonderful reason to celebrate it! )))))
    your album is soooo fabulous Denise! love that light vintage look and flower clusters ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! 50 years together... that is quite an achievement. Congratulations to them both. Hope there are many more. What a lovely keepsake for them too. This little album is just beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete