This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Thinking of You Tag - Take It Make It Challenge April - Craft Stamper Magazine

Hello Everyone

I am playing along with the 

I absolutely love this magazine and it was not avail in our CNA stores for months.
I happened to see the March issue, just by chance and snatched it up quick time! ;-)
It inspired me to play along with their challenge this month.

I made a tag,


I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background and then a Penelope Dee and Penny Black stamps for the swirls and the pretty flowers,

I stamped the flowers on patterned paper, with old writing, which I then fussy cut and added some white gel pen highlights.


I love the soft colours of this tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by and thinking of me.....
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Oh this tag is so gorgeous, I love the flowers and the white gel pen adds so much detail... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower stamps Denise - they look fab on the patterned paper. And the background is a perfect foil for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag .... I love the colours and the background looks amazing. The added detail with the white gel pen really makes those flowers pop. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely work, beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Denise! Your tag is gorgeous! Love all those pretty blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination of cards. I love this tag so pretty and the colours are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never would have thought to add flowers to this circle stamp, but it looks amazing! Beautiful tag and amazing colors! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete