This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 16 February 2017

General Tag - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Garden Greens

Hello Everyone

The weeks just seem to be flying by and already its Thursday again! ;-)
Roll on weekend! ;-)

I have been loving playing with some Tim Holtz goodies again and had so much fun, this past Saturday, experimenting and seeing how these tags would turn out.

Here's my favourite and this was the background to it.


Here was the end result, after stamping, painting, fussy cutting and die-cutting.


I used the 

SIZZIX THINLITS DIE SET 9PK - GARDEN GREENS

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Garden Greens

and the poppy stamp from Penelope Dee.

I am thrilled with the way it turned out.

Please pop over here to check out some of the gorgeous new Sizzix dies.

Have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. I love this tag. Poppies are my fave flowers too. The red just pops and that background is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, the red really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still trying to catch up with blog visiting having been out of town for a few days. This is a stunner Denise. Love the Sizzix dies and the Poppies work brilliantly with the foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one more great tag Denise! beautiful as always! love the bg, looks great! ))))

    ReplyDelete