This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Altered Gift Box - ScrapBerry's December Challenge

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a good weekend and that you Christmas preparations etc. are well under way.

The Nov/Dec Challenge at ScrapBerry's is a Christmas Challenge.


Please pop over and have a look at the beautiful inspiration.
You could win some yummy ScrapBerry goodies.

I altered a box for a gift. A beautiful packaging certainly adds to any gift.

Here's the box.


I used a lot of ScrapBerry goodies and you will find the supply list at the end.

Here's some closer details. These are the first 2 sides and of course, I did some fussy cutting! ;-)
I also did some stencilling.



Here are the next 2 sides.



I used a ribbon around the bottom too.

Here's what you will see if you looking at it from the top.


Just a festive and creative way to give a gift! ;-)

ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Paper Set 12x12 Inch Winter Joy (SCB220605400b)
Set Of Decorative Cork Winter Joy (SCB340982)
Winter Lace (SCB390421)
Wind Of Travel Set of Clocks (SCB34001071)
Winter Joy 2 Set of Metal Embelishments (SCB3409111)
Once Upon a Winter 2 Set of Metal Embelishments (SCB340997)
Mulberry Paper Flower Set (SCB300902)
Clear Stamps Happy Holiday I love Winter (SCB4906005b)

Thanks sooo much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. O your decorated box looks really lovely, each side is a masterpiece! and i think i am not panicking about Christmas just yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a Christmas gift! And the decoration is really pretty and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful box Denise! it look so sweeet, I love each side! )))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous project with something special to see on each surface. What a lovely gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little gift box and I am sure it will be treasured. Each side as lovely as the next.

    ReplyDelete