This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 17 July 2016

Celebrate Card - BoBunny Country Garden

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a super weekend!
I had a lovely day yesterday, scrapping and just chilling at home.
We did go out for a round of mini golf, but basically it was a stay at home day! ;-)

Today is a little chilly and overcast, so I really plan to do some more scrapping today.
School starts again tomorrow, after 3 weeks break and so we will be back to the routine.

I had some fun with some BoBunny older collections yesterday.
One of them is Country Garden, which is still one of my favourite collections too.

So here's the card I made.


I used some rub-ons from an ephemera pack and it's amazing how well these still work.


Layering and some pretties does the trick! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super, scrappy Sunday! ;-)
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Denise I like this card very much ))) so soft colours and great design! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubons! Hmmmnnn.....must dig mine out again! This is a gorgeous card...school holidays are just finishing here, too:) Not that I have to worry about that these days! Glad you had a good weekend:):)

    ReplyDelete