This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 5 May 2016

Follow Your Heart Canvas - BoBunny Soiree Collection

Hello Everyone

I created a mixed media canvas, using the Soiree Collection, as well as the Soiree Decoupage Paper.


I covered the canvas with the decoupage paper and thick gel medium. I allowed for some folds etc. as I did not want a smooth finish. I then used the fabulous new BoBunny crackle paste and did some stencilling.  I then added some paints, some inks and lots of stamping.


Lastly, here is a view of the flower cluster.


I love this sentiment, so "me" right now...LOL
I am trying to do exactly that! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Thanks so much for your love and comments!
I hope you have an amazing day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful soft and elegant canvas Denise! I even don't know Bo Bunny has a crackle paste! think I should try it! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Soiree paper - so pretty and like Marina, I didn't know Bo Bunny had crackle paste either. Such a soft and pretty piece. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work with lots of pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete