This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 1 April 2016

Seaside Serenity - Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.72 / FabScraps Beach Bliss

Hello Everyone

Welcome to 01 April.
I can't believe 3 months of the year have already passed.

Today is also a special day...10 years ago today, hubby and I were married.
Happy Anniversary sweets!!!


So glad that we made 10 years and are still together! ;-)
Hopefully there's another 50 in store.

Also, there is a new challenge up at Scrap Africa.


Here was my take on the sketch.


I used the gorgeous Beach Bliss Collection from FabScraps.

Here's a few close-ups.



This is actually a photo of my sister on Umhloti Beach a few years ago.

Well hopefully you can play along with our challenge and pop over to see the amazing inspiration from the Guest Designer and the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have an awesome day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you and your husband :) love the sketch and your layout is stunning, Have an awesome night too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Denise! your layout is so bright and sunny! love the details and great combination of the patterned papers )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Happy Anniversary!!! I wish you 50 more, too!!! And your sketch challenge looks amazing. I love your take on it so much! I hope all is well with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 10th Anniversary!
    What a perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete