This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Play - BoBunny Toy Box Collection

Hello Everyone

I have a mixed media layout up on the BoBunny blog! ;-)

I used some of the fabulous new Toy Box decoupage paper and this gorgeous new collection.

Here's a little sneak peak.


I would really appreciate it, if you popped along and had a look.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate your comments and love! ;-)

Have a super day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, sweet and cheerful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks intriguing! I'm off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks intriguing! I'm off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look sooo intresting Denise! off for a look )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks vibrant and playful - I'm off to have a looksee :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh looks so pretty. Have to go and check it out :D

    ReplyDelete