This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 20 March 2016

Art Journal Page - FabScraps Vintage Elegance

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a super weekend! ;-)

Today I am sharing an art journal page that I created, using the FabScraps Vintage Elegance Collection,  This collection is really fabulous! ;-)

So here's the result.


The sentiment of this page is "A life without dreams would be just a life".

I fussy cut all the flower and leafy elements.



I used some clear crackle medium for the first time ever.  It was really fabulous to use.
Of course, I added some watercolours, some stamping and some outlining of the stencilled areas.
I really did have some good, messy fun! ;-)

I would love to create some pages more often, but time just does not allow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you are having a super and restful Sunday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Just so beautifully feminine with the pinks.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Denise. So pretty and detailed. I love playing with mixed media and the way it just evolves is always a surprise. Have a good week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so soft and detailed page Denise! love these pale tones of the work and your fussy cutting ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers and a great end result. Lovely art journal page.

    ReplyDelete