This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 5 July 2015

Hello Friend - Graphic 45 Tag

Hello Everyone

As I mentioned in my previous post, we got a little, new addition to the family.  She is a little Shar-pei. So here's a first look at her.  These were taken the first day we got her.  She is only 3 and a half weeks old.



She is really so sweet.  As to her name...not quite decided..I can't believe that we haven't decided on a definite one yet! But I am sure we will very soon! ;-)

I created a Graphic 45 tag, after playing with some Botanical Tea in my last project.  This really is such a pretty and feminine collection.

So here it is.


A little look from the side.


I so love this collection!

Anyways, hope you had a super Sunday and weekend!
Thanks for popping by!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. DELISH tag....REALLY lovely.....especially the side on view so I could check out that yummy layers! And your BABY......awwwww......she looks sooo sweet and cuddly!! You must be all thrilled to have her join your mob:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful Graphic 45 tag and your sweet little pup is adorable! Do you have to bottle feed her?? I have heard that puppies are usually weaned at around 6 weeks old or so so am thinking that you'll be functioning as her mom for awhile!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just emailed you at the email address that I used before to send my address for the giveaway prize but it looks like the email was for your workplace as I got a message back that you are out of the office! Glad to hear you're having some time off and hope you enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tag Denise , really like it .But have to say (sorry) the highlight of your post is that adorable little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rose is soo pretty! And what a cute puppy!!!!!!;);)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Denise how cute this little one! so beautiful puppy! ))) and this tag is great! love the central cluster with rose is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute puppy! Beautiful work there too!

    ReplyDelete