This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 31 May 2015

Believe Tag

Hello Everyone

I had a heap of scrappy things to do today and it was mostly administrative type stuff, so I am really pleased that I got it done and dusted!

I did however, finish off another tag using Prima bits and bobs.  I shared a tag yesterday and I am sharing it again today, because admittedly, I don't think the late afternoon lighting did it justice yesterday.  So here it is, along with my newly finished one.


I am really happy with these tags and I am pleased to have used up some bits.

Here's a closer look at the new one.


I even used some Prima packaging for the tag itself.


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags my dear
    love the colors combination
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prima packaging ROCKS! As does your 'new' and 'old' tags!! Lovely luscious piles of goodness:):) Being a blues girl, I do love the 'old' one best;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful tag with stunning bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - how gorgeous! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - how gorgeous! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tags Denise...so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your tag is so beautiful Denise! love the palette and intricate details )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tags, especially the one with the cut out leaves....I love how you used the packaging I always think that's such a great idea! hugs to you, Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete