This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 1 March 2015

Summer - Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.46

Hello Everyone

Firstly, it is with a really heavy and broken heart that I post that my sweet girl Blossom passed away yesterday. I am devastated! This doggie will be sorely, sorely missed! xxx


There is a new sketch challenge up at Scrap Africa and the sketch is a goodie.


Hopefully you can pop along and see all the gorgeous inspiration!

I will post my layout tomorrow...

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry Denise. I'm in deep sorrow for your loss and I grieve with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful news Denise. I KNOW how close and how much our pets, especially our dogs, mean to us all. Thinking of you xo By the way, lovely sketch:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so very sorry for your loss Denise. The heartbreak of losing a loved pet is the reason whe decided not to replace Smokey, my grey sharpei, when he passed on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sad news, Denise. Hold on to those beautiful memories what you have from her ... . Everything will be alright!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your dog, Denise. Sending love and hugs your way. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our beautiful and loving companions leave such a hole in our lives when they go. Sending big hugs your way :D (I'm not sure what happened to the other comment Denise, it was the same as this?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen...not sure at all. I did not delete it...so not sure how that happened! Sorry!

      Delete
  8. oh Denise I'm so very sorry for your loss! I know how hard it is, but someday everything will be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about Blossom :( Your sketch is fantastic!! I do love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about that, it just make me heart weeps! Big hug to you Denises!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. She looks like such a friendly girl. Hope you are ok <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah I am so sorry... They worm their way into our hearts and a devastating sense of loss when they die I am so sorry... Sending you BIG hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the sketch by the way and I really wish things would calm down so I can play along but maybe not till after the wedding and my trip :D

    ReplyDelete