This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 23 February 2015

Card - Take it Make It Challenge February

Hello Everyone

I have a card for the Take It, Make It February Challenge here.

February Challenge:
Stencilling



I used a Prima stencil to ink onto my whitewash cardstock and then added some border and word stamping.  The doilies were stamped and fussy cut.



The chipboard leaves I coloured with green ink and then added some white embossing powder.

I really enjoyed making this card and think the design came out pretty neat! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Denise, I love your creation !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEXTURE!!! Love it! The color scheme you've got going on here is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely work Denise. The doily stamp is divine and I love the leaves with the white spritzed in the middle. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning card Denise! love the colours you used here and the little accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful ..... love the colours. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete