This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Pepsi - BoBunny Rose Cafe

Hello Everyone

I am sharing my page that is up on FB BoBunny at the moment, to showcase the stamp stickers, as well as the beautiful Rose Cafe Collection. This is really a stunning collection.

I created this page.


Pepsi is our RingNeck Parrot and she has really become part of the family. Birdie Num Num....always comes to mind when I think of Pepsi!!! LOL


I used the beautiful postage stickers, which were so perfect for my theme.


Here is the other side.


Aren't those stamp stickers just so cute?

I didn't do too much with the background, because this paper is already so pretty and there was nothing that I wanted to add!





Thanks so much for popping by!

Have a super evening!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Denise! Such a pretty bird mixed with all those wonderful papers! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. I love the layers and the vibrant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't have had a more perfect photo to showcase this GORGEOUS collection :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Denise. Loving the striking blue and yellow and its a precious photo of the birdie.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. so great layout Denise! love these vibrant colours! and the birdie is sooo pretty! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birdie Num Num! Wait til I tell my kids you wrote that on a blog! Perhaps they'll think my scrapping's not such a girly thing after all - lol! Fab page by the way - gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore all those layers & what a pretty collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful too.... A beautiful layout for her too and perfect colouring. Love the layers and the papers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is such a pretty page! The colour combo is wonderful and I do like a bit of Bo Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I saw this one! FB maybe? Loved the little bird! Such great colors and layers ... Perfect for your theme!

    ReplyDelete