This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 15 November 2014

Pepsi - TAG IT Scrap Africa Challenge no.39

Morning Everyone

We have a new challenge over at Scrap Africa and it's a TAG challenge.


Tags are so versatile and can be used in so many ways!
So our challenge to you is to use your tags and show us what you can do with them.
Please just make sure that you use at least 2 tags.
You can create a page, card or OTP project.

I created a page about our newest, little addition to the family.
We are not sure if it's a he or she...but our new parrot's name is Pepsi.  We will only know when it is about 2 whether it is male or female.


Pepsi is absolutely sweet and adorable and even though we have had him (I think it's a him) only for a week, he has crawled into our hearts.  He is a Ring Neck Parrot and is blue/grey.

I first started off a a different page and background and it was just not working.  So I put it aside. A day later I was looking on Pinterest and saw this sketch below with tags, and thought that it was perfect. So my layout was inspired by this sketch.


I really dove into my stash and the tags I have had for ages, they are Studio112 (K&Company) and the patterned papers and accents are MME Nostalgia.


Here is a close-up of the journalling.


I used a lot of stamps around the page. These are the staple of any of my pages lately....no one is complete without stamps! I love them! ;-)


I was also reminded that tags are really such a great element and can be used in so many ways! Looking through my stash I saw that I have so many 7 Gypsies tags...I really must use them more!!!

So hopefully you will play along...I am tagging you!!!!! ;-))

Have a super day!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm 'with' you - I really love tags, but don't use them half enough! That sketch has worked a treat here & what a cute new addition to the family! LOOOOVE the pp you've used here, too. It's good to use up stash:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your little Pepsi is adorable!!! He totally shines on this page.

    I love how you used your tags and stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! I LOVE the color palette. Pepsi is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! I really like your paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A ring neck parrot as a pet? I've not heard of that before. I wonder if they talk? I love the sketch which inspired you Denise and like you, I should really use the tags I have in my stash. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way of using tags...and I am pinning that sketch. Your little ring neck is cute and I hope that he will give you a lot of pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the parrot and love this layout . Great use of the tags and your handwritten journaling is a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that.... He looks like a real cutie too. GREAT design and it is perfect for the challenge too. Love the colours and I love his name. We had a little maltese YEARS ago called Pepsi. We also only had him for a little while and he got out the gate and hit by a car. I was devastated. I look forward to seeing lots of layouts with Pepsi in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! He looks adorable. I am loving your Scrap Africa challenges lately!! I am always trying to get DT work done so don't get to playing though :(

    ReplyDelete