This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 2 November 2014

BoBunny Christmas Gifts

Hello Everyone

I hope you have had a super Sunday! It is a special day for me today...it is my Birthday! So it was a day spent with the family and a really lovely day! So now the guests have left, the dishes are all done, Joe is in bed....and I can relax! ;-)

I altered a perfume box and a coffee jar with the, really pretty Candy Cane Lane Collection from BoBunny.


The coffee jar is a Jacobs coffee bottle...which had the perfect colouring bottle top.


I filled it with fruit jellies.  Here is the other side.


The box is an altered perfum box, which really was just too pretty to throw out.


I did some stamping and then just layered up a few pretty elements and some blooms and leaves.



Here is the inside.  I am not sure yet, what this box will hold...but we'll see.


I am now really going to go and put my feet up....and relax.

So thanks for stopping by!
I really do appreciate the visits.
Have a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful gift packagers, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic projects Denise! I adore them both - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Denise, I like both projects and what a great way to up cycle :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so on top of your game. I haven't even started to think about Christmas yet. I have Storms engagement party on Sat and then Simons 60th before I can even think about Christmas. At this point in time I just want to run away. BUT I do love the gifts that you have created and it has given me an idea..... Thank you they are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trust that you had an awesome day. Lovely projects Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that is fully awesome. I need Jacobs now just for the jar. Love the box too - is that gold foil tape or paper. Need to hunt for that aswell!! excellento!!!

    ReplyDelete