This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sightseeing... Bo Bunny April Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

Happy hump day! I hope that you are having a good week and that your Wednesday is a real goodie.

I am happy to say that I have really been diving into my stash and found some Bo Bunny papers, that I thought would be great for this sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch.



Here is my take on it.


I used Hello Sunshine papers and accents, with stamps from this collection too.  The only non-Bo Bunny is the Basic Grey alpha stickers.



I just love how easily this page came together! You know sometimes, when everything just falls into place?


This photo was taken in Rome and was a scorcher of a day! So the bright papers are also a reminder of the beautiful summer.

Okay...almost time for me to go and make some dinner...
Take Care
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Ho lovely this page Denise, love the vibrant colors.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo!!! Saw this on FB. Amazing LO.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, colour me happy. This is a riot of colour and joy....lovely sketch and striking page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! The vibrant colours and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! LOVE the white base - makes it all POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love all the colour on this D. Those papers are just so bright and happy and I LOVE the flowers... I agree with Helen... the white background just makes everything pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright fun colors you used for your layout. You did an awesome job with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, fabulous, bright, bubbly, happy, wonderful layout!!!! I love how you did the interpretation of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you interpreted my sketch!!

    ReplyDelete