This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 3 November 2012

Cool Cousins - Scrap Africa Sketch #11

Hi Everyone

Friday is a GOOD day and also being my birthday, it is even better! So I was quickly doing this post and then I was off to dinner with the family and we will be celebrating a little.

So without further adieu, there is a new sketch challenge posted at Scrap Africa here.  Here is the sketch.


And of course, here is my contribution.


I used Echo Park papers and accents.

Here are some close ups.



This is such a great layout for me, because I love the colouring and I love the great photo's!

Perhaps you could join us with a project...you have until 14 November.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. I love the blue and green together....and your layering is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours - the layout is so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graet job. I love that you limited the colour palette so. Great photos always make the task that much easier too!!

    ReplyDelete