This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 27 July 2012

New Sketch at Scrap Africa and New DT Team Member

Morning Everyone

I have some exciting news for you all today!
Please have a look here at Scrap Africa for the new sketch and the new DT member.

I  will also just post a little bit here, so you know exactly what I am talking about - LOL


And we are happy to announce the newest addition to our team! Please welcome Denise!

Denise van Deventer



This is really exciting for me and I am really looking forward to contributing to this DT at Scrap Africa.

Thanks for popping in today.
Have an awesome day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy Denise, that you joined out team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Denise on your new DT post! I hope you will have a lot of fun time!
    your LO is so cool! I just love the mood of it and the photo's of your cute little man are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so Much Evgenia and Svetlana...it is really so appreciated! You guys are such an inspiration and I also appreciate the friendship!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the team Denise. I have been a fan of your work for some time now and I love this cute layout of your little man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Lynette! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete