This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Letters from the heart - Altered Project - Let's Scrap

Hi Everyone

I am hosting a challenge at Let's Scrap here for Internatioal Scrapbooking Month.

Here is the altered box that I created for this challenge.


I used Bo Bunny Weekend Market papers and stickers, Fabscraps corners, Enmarc leaves and Prima flowers.

Some close-ups.





Maybe pop over to Let's Scrap and join in the fun?
Have a scrappy day.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project! I especially like the color combo and the vintage postage stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it looks soooo nice! I just love the way you made those post stamps sticking over the edge! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete