This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Get Creative Challenge - Mermaid

Hi Everyone

I had all good intentions of getting this layout in for the Get Creative challenge.
When I started writing this post yesterday I realised with quite a start, that I did not have a title or name for my layout. I think I must be going crazy!!! So I had to go back and add my title and then take a photo.  So I missed the deadline for yesterday.  Oh well....I enjoyed and created this layout anyway!!

So here is the sketch.



And here is my layout.


I used Modelling paste over the corrugated cardboard to give this layout texture and also added the woodgrain rub ons for texture as well.
Materials used: Fabscraps paper, MME Love Me Do papers and corrugated cardboard, Echo Park block letters, Studio Calico Rub ons, Prima Flowers and muslin bandage.

Some close-ups for good measure.



Okay...well thanks for visiting here today.
It is always much appreciated.
Have a great day!
Denise x

No comments:

Post a Comment