This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Prima Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

It feels like Friday to me as we have a Public Holiday here tomorrow and then I am off until Monday!
Yay!  I am so excited to just have some chill time and also do some creating and scrapping.

I want to share my Prima Sketch Challenge with you today and so without further ado, here is the sketch.


This is my take.


I used the following materials:
Prima Romantique papers
Prima Botanicals Papers
Prima Sparkling Spring stickers
Prima Flowers
Upikit Leaves and Enmarc Dress Form
7 Gypsies tag

Here are some close-ups, which include my hidden journalling tag.





My niece is really growing up so quickly, but is such a lovely young lady! I love these photo's of her and thought this layout would go well with these photo's.

Thanks for popping by on my blog today.
Enjoy your evening.
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Drop dead gorgeous. Love this! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful LO, Denise! very romantic and gentle! I ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete