This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Discover New Things

Hi Everyone

This is my second post and I have really enjoyed scrapping this weekend and just creating and relaxing.
This post is about a layout that I did for 3 challenges, one being My Minds Eye Blog Challenge 33 and then Bird is the Word Challenge and Unique Crafters Challenge Blog.

The sketch I used was for My Minds Eye and the theme was Bird is the Word - Discover.
This layout is of Joe at about 10months old and him discovering daisies in our backyard, for the first time.  I just loves these photo's and knew they would go well with the theme.

So here is the layout sketch:

MME2012_sketch_layout03_thumb[1]

And here is my offering:


I love this My Minds eye paper and it really fitted with the theme and photo's. It's Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks "Home" and 12 days of Christmas "Joy" papers and Breeze "Everywhere" Mirrors paper...
The cardstock was Tim Holtz Core Dinations and Bazzill cream.
The alpha stickers were Prima and the chipboard is Basic Grey, with a Creative Imaginations leaf.
I stamped the butterflies and then fussy cut them out.
Here are a few close ups.





This is such a precious layout for me and my wish is that Joe will always keep on discovering!

Hope you have an awesome evening.
Thanks for visiting.
Denise x

13 comments:

  1. Aww such a cutie and another beautiful layout. Is Joe eating the flower? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise You have just been awarded the Liebster Blog Award. Please check out my blog for more details x

      Delete
  2. it is so sweet - the LO and the photo's you used! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love the wood textures with this outdoors photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! Adorable LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise,

    I am so happy that you took on another MME challenge! I think you did such an amazing job on this LO!! I love it!
    Good luck my dear..sorry i haven't visited in awhile, just busy lately. I will be in touch again. I hope you and yours are all doing well!!

    Hugs,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! I love the MME paper in the background. What a sweet layout for such a sweet little person! Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the distressing you added to the edges of your papers, and I think you choose the perfect papers for these great photos! The stacked title is a nice touch too! :) Wendy
    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, I love how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet layout. Thanks for playing along with UCC! Don't forget to check back next week to see if your our winner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page, I love this collection you used
    xx and tks for playint along with us at BITW
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! Thanks for playing with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete