This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Welcome

Hi Everyone

I have had such a busy weekend! I am always trying to do things that I cannot get to do in the week and also had 2 birthday functions.  I love family and friends functions, so it was actually really nice, and was once again a scorcher of a day here! I am certainly not complaining! ;-)

I wanted to show you a "Welcome", an altered project, which I have made to hang in my hallway over my family photo's. It came out so lovely. I am really happy with it. I thought it would be so nice to have this little greeting to everyone that entered our home. I included 3 photo's of the 3 of us, which obviously make up our little family.

Here are a few photo's.





I used the welcome chipboard word (bought such a long time ago that I cannot remember the make) and 7 Gypsies Crazy Love Paper and stickers, Prima Flowers, Basic Grey chipboard stickers and rub ons and some lace and a key I got on a gift last year.

I am really happy to have this hanging in my hallway and I hope always that anyone who enters, will feel welcome and know that this is a home of family and much love!

Happy Sunday to you.
Denise x


2 comments:

  1. Hello Denise


    Wow, this is fab, love the vinatge look.

    Hugs tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, this is totally stunning! Well-done!
    Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete